Skip to content
ZenLedger integrates directly with Gemini providing easy and seamless crypto tax filing experience
How to connect your Gemini account to ZenLedger
- Open the Gemini API (https://exchange.gemini.com/settings/api) page by clicking your name at the top right menu and selecting API Settings.
- Click Create a New API Key.
- In the API key settings, disable Trading and enable Auditor.
- Leave the Whitelist API field empty.
- Enter your 2 Factor Authentication Code.
- Click “Create API Key”.
- Copy your API key and secret to ZenLedger (https://app.zenledger.io).
- In ZenLedger, Click Import Transactions once you have copied over the API information.